Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Welcome to Super Mom Under Construction

Welcome to my blog! Super Mom Under Construction is all about a REAL mom's struggles, tips u name it anything I can do to help other REAL moms out. I am super sick of mommies being pitted against each other. Who's better the stay at home mom or the full time working mom? I say both are equally awesome as long as they take the time to love their kids and enjoy their family. Why does one mom get all kinds of comments about how much time she has on her hands when she makes some neato cupcakes for her kids birthday party? or why does everyone always assume that just because you work all day you don't want to be involved in your child's school activities? It's all bull it's all about making time for the things you find important. One mom may adore making cupcakes just because it makes her kids smile even though she is tired and has worked all day, or another may just enjoy picking up some teddy grams at the store because she knows it is her child's favorite and she misses them when she gets some time to herself. Which one deserves the Super Mom award? Both of course! My point to all this is that NO ONE can be SUPER MOM all the time we can try and try until there is nothing left but in the end no one will be smiling and who really wants that?

2 comments:

  1. I ran across your blog after mine on blogger, and I think your doing a great thing here. Being a father I can appreciate anyone that brings hard working moms all across the country together. My blog is related but in broader scope. I hope you can read it some time and by all means tell a friend thanks. http://nograyline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete